I thought it would be fun for you guys to get to know me. I love when fellow bloggers do this, so I thought why not! Below are a few fun facts! I would love if you guys shared some fun facts about yourselves as well. Post them below!
1. Jesus is Lord over my life!
2. I am obsessed with everything and anything pumpkin. Yes, I even have pumpkin shampoo and conditioner. Oh, and garlic french fries too!
3. I love fireworks and lights. They always bring an automatic smile to my face.
4. I met my husband when I was 16 years old, 8 years later we married in Cabo San Lucas!
5. I will write something down even if I have already done it for the satisfaction of crossing it off my list.
6. If I find a pair of shoes, a purse or a shirt that I like and it comes in multiple colors, I will buy them all.
7. I bite my nails like a mad women, I even try to bite acrylics ( I got acrylics at 12 years old to help me stop biting and have had them ever since)
8. I have to sleep with all the covers over me, but love the room ICE COLD!
9. I listen to Christmas music year round (everyone that knows me, knows this is 100% true)
10. Victoria Beckham is my style icon and I love that she always has her family at her side.
11. I can quote every line from “How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days”
12. I dont like being front and center. I’d rather be behind the scenes and make everything happen.
13. I love to host/throw parties.
14. I have a record of doing drastic hair changes every 6 months!
15. I am a Sunday School Teacher and I love every minute of it!
16. I graduated from Vanguard with my Teaching Certificate and then attended Beauty School
17. I am blessed beyond words with some amazing girlfriends that I just adore!
18. I have had a Disneyland Pass since I was 10 years old.
19. My first concert was the Spice Girls (Maybe this is where the VB love started?!)
20. I don’t own a pair of solid white socks. I only have holiday/themed socks.
Bonus 21. I was in the Steve Jobs movie as an extra!